Orange Squid is a strategic innovation consultancy. We help organisations innovate and grow. We’re deliberately small, and we’re different from any other consultancy. We understand that there are a few things that are often annoying about working with consultants (trust us, we’ve been there):
1. The senior consultant, partner or director who comes in during the initial meeting and ‘sprinkles the fairy dust’ is nowhere to be seen when it comes to doing the work. You get stuck with the Junior.
2. They use a cookie-cutter method or framework and pretend that magically every organisation needs exactly the same approach.
3. You get one consultant with one area of expertise and get quite one-dimensional advice.
4. The consultants use outdated methods for strategy development, product development, and for driving growth
5. The consultant(s) rock up to meetings and workshops without (much) preparation and you don’t end up with tangible output. Just lots of discussion and things ‘to think about’.
At Orange Squid, we do things differently. We are a strategic innovation consultancy which does not give you the experience described in the 5 points above! Moreover, we don’t just preach customer-centricity – we eat, breathe and live it ourselves. We are deliberately small so that our clients always get the A-team.
We use methods built at the intersection of cutting edge strategy, psychology and innovation practices and we work bespoke. We are passionate about strategic innovation and about bridging the gap between what the world’s best business schools and most successful companies have developed, and what is happening in organisations today. We also have a lot of fun doing it, because it works. There is nothing more rewarding than bringing the notion to life that innovation isn’t ‘mythical’; it’s actually all about following established, proven best-practice processes for developing strategy; creating customer-obsessed agile structures; and learning and applying critical skills.
So that’s what we do. What we truly excel at is understanding (deeply) what the worlds most valuable cutting-edge methods are all about (see our credentials here) and then translating these into programs for organisations which are immediately implementable, accessible and valuable.
We can provide help in a variety of areas. Learn more: