It’s not the strongest that survive; it’s those who are most adaptable to change.
Throughout this global pandemic, it is certainly not business as usual – the world has changed. Surviving through it requires innovation, which is focused on:
- Adapting to the new environment by developing new business and operating models which are sustainable throughout this period; and
- Setting your organisation up to pounce as soon as the inevitable recovery begins
3 things you should do immediately!
- Create a focused, articulated business continuity plan which addresses the very specific and unique challenges your organisation now faces in these circumstances, and which provides clarity on how you will navigate through them
- Create a focused, articulated strategic plan for how your organisation will set itself up to be among the first beneficiaries of the inevitable rebound
- Based on #1 and #2, develop an execution plan. Then, stay informed on developments in the crisis but don’t be overly reactive to every development (or talk of developments).
How Orange Squid can help?
- We can take you through a fast, efficient business continuity planning process which will:
- Assess your current circumstances using a best-practice framework
- Utilise an accelerated best-practice process to identify clear objectives and areas for focus for
- navigating the current environment
- setting up value capture mechanisms for the recovery
- Develop a crystal-clear step-by-step execution plan
How we are working with our clients during this crisis
Orange Squid has upgraded all of its delivery mechanism technology and now has the ability to run extremely dynamic sessions (which include high levels of interactivity) entirely over video (using a professional studio), with the support of other linked technologies, which mean that even in this environment, all of our engagements remain lively, energetic, and outcome-focused
Now is not the time to revert to what used to work! Adopt proven, best-practice innovation methodologies to deal with this challenge head on. There really is no time for procrastination!
Some of the other things our clients have already asked for help with during this time
- Coaching for ‘Hit Squads’ focused on solving urgent, specific problems – right now
- Providing training via dynamic technology platforms to upskill their staff while the staff has some capacity, so that they have a much more effective workforce in the recovery
- Working closely with the leadership team to provide assist them through applying best-practice methodologies for developing strategic plans, crisis plans, and execution plans